Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
Their Eyes Were Watching God (Summary) 5829 Views
A great marriage begins with a blooming pear tree and ends with a hurricane, rabies, and a murder trial…or something like that.
- Form / Novel
- Themes / Gender
- Themes / Love
- Themes / Sex
- Themes / Innocence
- Themes / Race
- Themes / Fate and Free Will
- Themes / Society and Class
- Themes / Freedom and Confinement
- Themes / Language and Communication
- Themes / Jealousy
- Themes / Appearances
- Themes / Mortality
- Themes / Pride
- Themes / Dreams, Hopes, and Plans
- Themes / Memory and the Past
- Themes / Compassion and Forgiveness
They say that honesty is the best policy, but Jack lies about his identity and still gets the girl. Does that mean we should all lie to get what we...
Ever wish you could remember everything that you ever studied? How about everything that everyone has ever studied? Yeah, pretty sure our brains ju...
We may all be fools when it comes to love, but thankfully none of us will accidentally switch places with our twin brother and fall in love with ou...