The View from Saturday
The View from Saturday Chapter 10 Summary
- Bowl time again. Neither team can get a good lead over the other team, and it's time for another flashback to a profound conversation between Mrs. O and Mr. Singh. Moral of the conversation: live for the journey, not the end.
- Of course, it helps if the journey ends in victory.
- Back to the bowl, and it's time for the last question. It's about Alice in Wonderland. Scratch that: it's about Through the Looking Glass.
- Either way, you know that Julian's got it. And he does. And it's victory.
- To accept their trophy, of course, The Souls walk off stage to stand by Mrs. Olinski. (Evidently, the stage isn't handicap-accessible.)