Walk Two Moons
Walk Two Moons Chapter 19 Summary
Fish in the Air
- Back to Phoebe's story. Man, we sure are jumping around a lot.
- One day, Sal warns her dad about Mrs. Cadaver, but he doesn't really buy her suspicions. He tries to tell her something about Mrs. Cadaver yet again, but Sal won't have any of it.
- Back at school, Mr. Birkway gives Sal an assignment to write a mini-journal.
- As she and Phoebe walk back from school, they run into… the lunatic.
- Screaming and wailing, they book it back to Phoebe's house where Mrs. Winterbottom tries to calm them down. But Mrs. Winterbottom seems really shaken up, too. What's her damage, anyway?