War and Peace
War and Peace Volume 2, Part 4, Chapter 3 Summary
- Hunting day! September 15, perfect hunting weather, misty and overcast.
- Nikolai gets Danilo, the huntsman (you know, the servant who organizes the hunting), and starts putting together a hunting party to go after some nearby wolves.
- While they’re talking in the study, Natasha and Petya run in. Danilo is kind of embarrassed to be anywhere near Natasha and in general feels out of place indoors.
- Natasha and Petya demand to go on the hunt.
- Nikolai is all, no way! But Natasha is all, way. And so way it is.