War and Peace
by Leo Tolstoy
War and Peace Volume 3, Part 3, Chapter 14 Summary
- Finally, the packing is in full swing for real.
- The Rostovs are trying to take as many of their belongings as possible, and there are too many boxes to fit onto the carriages.
- Natasha snaps into action, repacking everything Tetris-style and making way more things fit into the boxes and trunks than before.
- Meanwhile, a new wounded man is taken upstairs by the housekeeper, who doesn’t tell the Rostovs about him.
- This wounded man is...Andrei! He’s alive.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...