War and Peace
War and Peace Volume 3, Part 3, Chapter 18 Summary
- What's Pierre been up to, anyway?
- Ever since leaving his house, he’s been skulking around incognito. First he goes to the house of his dead mentor to try to organize the books and papers there.
- He sits and reads for a long time, then decides to get a gun.
- He stays at the house with Gerasim, a servant, and Makar Alexeevich, his mentor’s demented brother.
- Wow, it’s like he’s James Bond all of a sudden. A giant, slow, lazy James Bond.