When You Reach Me
When You Reach Me Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- How does our past impact our present? Our future?
- Marcus is the "magic thread" in Miranda's story (51.18). What is the magic thread in your story?
- According to Einstein, why does common sense sometimes get in the way of truth (Chapter 14)? What are some examples you can think of that aren't in the book?
- What life lessons does Miranda's mother teach us about how to treat people?
- Marcus punching Sal has far-reaching consequences. What does the novel suggest about senseless acts of violence?
- Miranda always refers to A Wrinkle in Time as her book. What is your book? Why?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...