Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 2, Chapter 3, Part 1 Summary
How It All Goes Down
The Charmed Circle
- Doctor Dillamond's murder remains unsolved and no one can figure out what's wrong with Ama Clutch.
- CSI: Oz apparently sucks at their job. And in regards to Ama Clutch, these people need to contact Dr. House, ASAP.
- Galinda has now changed her name to Glinda, presumably in honor of Doctor Dillamond.
- She has become quiet and withdrawn:
Glinda seemed to be stricken dumb before the fact of Ama Clutch. Glinda wouldn't visit, nor discuss the poor woman's condition .... (220.127.116.11)
- Elphaba's old Nanny comes with Nessarose and acts as Glinda and Elphaba's new chaperone.
- Nessarose is perfectly normal looking except for the fact that she has no arms.
- Boq is very surprised when he first sees her – she looks nothing like Elphaba.
- Nessa is very religious and scolds Nanny for gossiping with Boq when they first meet.
- Nanny informs Boq that Nessa is starting Shiz a year early since Nanny has to come be Elphaba's new chaperone.
- The Thropp sisters, Nanny, Glinda, and Boq all have tea with Madame Morrible.
- Morrible is not thrilled to see Nanny and Nessa there, but she agrees that Nanny can take over Ama Clutch's duties.
- Boq is looking forward to the first mixed-gender lecture at Shiz. Since no replacement has been found for Dillamond, the girls in his life sciences class are joining the boys' class.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search