Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 2, Chapter 3, Part 1 Summary
How It All Goes Down
The Charmed Circle
- Doctor Dillamond's murder remains unsolved and no one can figure out what's wrong with Ama Clutch.
- CSI: Oz apparently sucks at their job. And in regards to Ama Clutch, these people need to contact Dr. House, ASAP.
- Galinda has now changed her name to Glinda, presumably in honor of Doctor Dillamond.
- She has become quiet and withdrawn:
Glinda seemed to be stricken dumb before the fact of Ama Clutch. Glinda wouldn't visit, nor discuss the poor woman's condition .... (220.127.116.11)
- Elphaba's old Nanny comes with Nessarose and acts as Glinda and Elphaba's new chaperone.
- Nessarose is perfectly normal looking except for the fact that she has no arms.
- Boq is very surprised when he first sees her – she looks nothing like Elphaba.
- Nessa is very religious and scolds Nanny for gossiping with Boq when they first meet.
- Nanny informs Boq that Nessa is starting Shiz a year early since Nanny has to come be Elphaba's new chaperone.
- The Thropp sisters, Nanny, Glinda, and Boq all have tea with Madame Morrible.
- Morrible is not thrilled to see Nanny and Nessa there, but she agrees that Nanny can take over Ama Clutch's duties.
- Boq is looking forward to the first mixed-gender lecture at Shiz. Since no replacement has been found for Dillamond, the girls in his life sciences class are joining the boys' class.