Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 3, Part 11 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Fiyero mails some Lurlinemas gifts to his wife and kids. We are really curious about what the Oz version of Santa would be.
- Fiyero stops for some coffee at the local Starbucks. (Just kidding, café.) There he witnesses a frightening scene.
- Across the courtyard there's a group of political prisoners: a family of Red Bears, some Gillikinese, and a group of Quadlings.
- The Gale Force guards come out and start threatening the prisoners.
- The Bear family doesn't line up with the other prisoners and a guard hits a Bear cub.
- Fiyero is horrified and the café manager quickly closes the window drapes.
- Fiyero thinks hard after this and tries to better understand Elphaba.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search