Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Cite This Page
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 3, Part 13 Summary Page 1
How It All Goes Down
- Fiyero is thinking hard about his life while wandering around the Emerald City in the snow.
- If this were a movie, we'd cue a musical montage.
- Fiyero then runs into Glinda and Crope.
- Glinda has reverted back to her early school self and chatters nonstop. She acts very shallow and superficial.
- Crope is in good spirits.
- Fiyero can barely get a word in edgewise around Glinda.
- Glinda has married a guy named Chuffrey, which sounds hilarious.
- We'd totally read a spinoff novel about socialite Glinda and her boring old husband, who sounds like some sort of stuck-up British lord.
- Glinda invites Fiyero to come visit her soon, but he begs off.
- The discussion turns to Elphaba. Fiyero denies having seen her, but Glinda gives him a message for her anyway:
"If you should see her," said Glinda lightly, "tell her I miss her still." (3.13.33)