Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 3, Part 14 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- The two weeks are over and Elphaba is back safe and sound.
- She doesn't tell Fiyero what she was up to, and he doesn't tell her about seeing Glinda.
- Elphaba casually suggests that Fiyero leave town before Lurlinemas Eve.
- Or because something Big is going down with Elphaba's resistance/terrorist cell.
- Either way, Elphaba is a terrible spy, since she can't lie or casually suggest anything to save her life.
- Fiyero keeps pestering her for details, but Elphaba won't tell him more. Just to avoid crowded places.
- She tells him she loves him and he says it back and agrees to be extra careful.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Here Be Monsters! An Adventure Involving Magic, Trolls, and Other Creatures; The Ratbridge Chronicles Volume 1 - Learning Guide
Noodle's College Search