Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 3, Part 14 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- The two weeks are over and Elphaba is back safe and sound.
- She doesn't tell Fiyero what she was up to, and he doesn't tell her about seeing Glinda.
- Elphaba casually suggests that Fiyero leave town before Lurlinemas Eve.
- Or because something Big is going down with Elphaba's resistance/terrorist cell.
- Either way, Elphaba is a terrible spy, since she can't lie or casually suggest anything to save her life.
- Fiyero keeps pestering her for details, but Elphaba won't tell him more. Just to avoid crowded places.
- She tells him she loves him and he says it back and agrees to be extra careful.
Next Page: Volume 3, Part 15
Previous Page: Volume 3, Part 13