Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 4, Chapter 2, Part 3 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Elphaba gets her very own room at Kiamo Ko. It looks like a cool witch's room, since it's all circular, stone and creepy. Hmm, that sounds oddly familiar.
- Lurlinemas arrives and Elphaba hides herself away while everyone else is festive.
- Chistery gets loose in the kitchen and everyone chases him.
- Elphaba comes in and is furious at how they are treating her pet monkey.
- Nor confesses to leaving the door to Elphie's room open, which is how Chistery escaped.
- Nor was in there looking around and stealing some paper.
- Elphaba tells her to stay out of her room and storms off.
- Oz does have a Santa after all – except their version is two fairies, Lurline and Preenella, who come in the night to drop off presents.
- Liir doesn't get any presents and Manek makes fun of him.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...