Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 4, Chapter 2, Part 7 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- The kids are up to their usual antics of gossiping and being cruel to Liir.
- They all tell Liir that Auntie Witch is his mother.
- Liir seems confused by this idea.
- Then the kids break into Auntie Witch's rooms and try to get Chistery to spill some secrets.
- Chistery can only speak random words, not sentences, so they get little out of him.
- "Watch Witch," said Chistery, playing with his fingers. "Which wretch which?" (126.96.36.199).
- Elphaba comes back and throws them all out of her room.