Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 4, Chapter 2, Part 8 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- The kids play hide-and-seek again.
- Manek convinces Liir to hide in the fish well, and a reluctant and scared Liir agrees.
- Manek seems to have a promising future as a sadist.
- Manek runs off and leaves Liir in the well.
- Elphaba meanwhile goes to lecture Sarima about her mothering skills and says her children are all hellions.
- Sarima basically says that Elphaba isn't exactly mother of the year to Liir.
- But Elphaba brushes her off, as if Liir isn't even a relevant issue at all.
- Sarima is very curious about Liir, but a Cylon Sister interrupts them.
- Three tells them that travelers are coming and will arrive tomorrow.
- At dinner none of the kids know where Liir is. Manek doesn't say anything about Liir's whereabouts.
- Manek belongs in juvie, stat.