Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Cite This Page
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 5, Part 14 Summary Page 1
How It All Goes Down
- The Witch is slowly unraveling and barely sleeping.
- She's on Dorothy Watch night and day.
- She learns that a soldier has been beaten for suggesting that Dorothy and her friends be killed.
- So Dorothy will probably make it all the way to Kiamo Ko unharmed.
- Elphaba remembers the baby Lion cub from Doctor Nikidik's class back in the day and wonders if it's the same one.
- She thinks she may have saved it, but can't quite remember.
- She also thinks that Nick Chopper, the woodman her sister cursed, is the Tin Man.
- And then she gets a totally wacky idea: she thinks the Scarecrow is Fiyero in disguise.
- How nuts is that? Oh, wait – that's actually the plot of the musical.
- So she sends Killjoy out to sniff for Fiyero.
- Killjoy must be ancient by this point, so that probably won't be very effective.