Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Cite This Page
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West Volume 5, Part 5 Summary Page 1
How It All Goes Down
- The Witch looks for Dorothy on the Yellow Brick Road and manages to find Boq instead.
- Boq and Milla welcome her. They have a bunch of kids.
- Turns out Dorothy had stopped for a bit at Boq's house, and Boq liked her a lot.
- The three discuss current events and Boq asks if Elphaba is about to launch another one of her political campaigns.
- Elphaba is just shoe shopping now, though.
- Boq is fine with his quiet life.
- The adults all discuss their bygone youth and the woes of middle age. This is turning into one of those AARP commercials.
- Boq muses aloud about how Dorothy reminds him of an old painting he once found of the Witch cradling a beast.
- Elphaba refuses to stay any longer and rushes off with a plan formulating.
- She is going to kill Madame Morrible once and for all. Dun-dun-dun.