The World is too Much with Us Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Why do you think the speaker is upset that people aren't moved by nature? Does he want people to be just like him?
- Do you think Wordsworth is serious when he uses the sea and the wind as examples of inspiring natural phenomena?
- Do you think it's fair to criticize people that find other things more interesting than nature?
- What do you think Wordsworth would say about the destruction of the rainforest, pollution, the global warming, etc.?
- Is there a way for humanity and nature to co-exist? Can we continue to evolve technologically without having to destroy nature?
- Do you ever wish you could belong to another religion, culture, or nationality? Which one? How would your life be different?
Next Page: Best of the Web
Previous Page: Quotes