World War Z
by Max Brooks
The Interviewer Timeline & Summary
• The Interviewer is asked to write United Nation's Postwar Commission Report. Sadly, he isn't asked to come up with a better name for it.
• Raking up the frequent-flyer miles, he travels our big, blue world collecting stories about the zombies wars from those who lived it.
• He meets with the likes of Todd Wainio, Travis D'Ambrosia, Sharon, and many others.
• After writing the report, he is told to edit out the "human factor" and whittle it down to nothing but nit and grit and facts. On second thought, forget the nit and grit. Just facts.
• The Interviewer decides the personal side of World War Z is too important to lose. He takes the material and writes a book.