Available to teachers only as part of theTeaching Wuthering HeightsTeacher Pass
Teaching Wuthering HeightsTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. Who is the narrator?
2. Why does Mr. Lockwood visit Heathcliff at Wuthering Heights?
3. Whom does Heathcliff ask to take Mr. Lockwood's horse and bring the wine?
4. What did Mr. Lockwood do when, at the seaside, a young woman tried to return his affection?
5. Why does Mr. Lockwood have to call for help when Heathcliff and Joseph are in the cellar?
Answers1. Mr. Lockwood
2. Because Mr. Lockwood is renting Thrushcross Grange from Heathcliff.
3. Joseph, the very old servant
4. He retreated into himself and caused her to believe she had been mistaken.
5. The dogs start to attack him.
CORRESPONDING LEARNING GUIDE