The Yellow Wallpaper Part 6 Summary
- The narrator continues to describe the pattern, calling it a bad dream.
- By moonlight the pattern looks different to the narrator.
- The narrator is now convinced that, trapped in the wallpaper, there is a woman, who remains very still during the day.
- The narrator spends all her time in bed, and she begins to fear both John and his sister Jennie. She is convinced they are somehow also connected to the paper.
- Convinced that Jennie has also begun studying the wallpaper, the narrator is determined to uncover its secret herself.