Available to teachers only as part of theCivil Rights Movement: "Black Power" EraTeacher Pass
Civil Rights Movement: "Black Power" EraTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. Approximately how many people assembled at the national capital for the March on Washington?
2. What famous speech was given at the March on Washington?
3. What did Malcolm X call the March on Washington?
4. In what city did a bomb go off in a church, killing four young girls?
2. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech
3. The Farce on Washington
4. Birmingham, Alabama