FDR's New Deal
Discussion & Essay Questions
Available to teachers only as part of the Teaching FDR's New DealTeacher Pass
Teaching FDR's New Deal Teacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Discussion & Essay Questions
- What are the responsibilities of government during economic crises?
- Direct assistance?
- A job?
- Is there a danger that assistance will lead to dependence?
- How much debt should the government take on in order to provide assistance and create jobs?
- To what extent should the economy be allowed to heal itself?