SAT Subject Test™ German and German with Listening
Ready to explore Shmoop's guide to the SAT German Subject Test™? It's a little like exploring Germany itself, except with fewer mountains—although the view of the umlauts can't be beat! Get tips created especially for the SAT German exam; learn strategies for choosing between werden and sein; figure out how to absorb reading comprehension passages like a sponge (don't worry—you can always wring yourself out later); and practice choosing the right vocab word when the choices are all...well, German to you.
Of course, learning German won't just help you understand and communicate with Germans. It will also get you through any side trips to Liechtenstein. We suggest stopping by the Vaduz Castle for lunch: their Reuben sandwiches sind die besten!
What's Inside Shmoop's Online SAT German and German With Listening Subject Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who are really, really into learning. Our test prep resources will help you prepare for exams with comprehensive, engaging, and frankly hilarious materials that bring the test to life. No, not like that. Put down those torches.
Here, you’ll find…
- full-length exams
- fun and engaging review
- tons of practice questions
- test-specific strategies
- reports and statistics
And so much more.
Check out our online Test Prep for other SAT Subject Exams, too!
- SAT Biology E/M Subject Test
- SAT Chemistry Subject Test
- SAT Chinese with Listening Subject Test
- SAT French and French with Listening Subject Tests
- SAT German and German with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Italian Subject Test
- SAT Japanese with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Korean with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Latin Subject Test
- SAT Literature Subject Test
- SAT Math Subject Test
- SAT Physics Subject Test
- SAT Spanish Subject Test
- SAT Spanish with Listening Subject Test
- SAT U.S. History Subject Test
- SAT World History Subject Test
SAT Subject Test™ is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.