Midwinterblood Part 1, Chapter 4
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Part 1, Chapter 4
- Once he's slept, Eric feels much better. He gets up and looks out his bedroom window and sees how amazingly beautiful the island is.
- There are flowers and adorable houses everywhere; people stop and chat in the lanes; someone is singing.
- Eric is hungry, and when he goes downstairs he discovers that someone has prepared him a huge and delicious-looking breakfast—but no one is in the house.
- In the middle of the table, Eric sees a vase of freshly-picked flowers which reminds him of something. Hmmm… something about flowers. He can't recollect though.
- So he finishes his delicious breakfast instead. Yum.