Nine Perfect Strangers Chapter 25
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Now Masha is counseling Tony.
- He tells her he’s just at Tranquillum House to drop some weight. Life is short and you want to make the most of the time you’ve got, right?
- Tony asks about Masha’s near-death experience. He wants to know if she saw loved ones.
- She lies and says she didn’t, but she actually did see her son. He appeared to her as a young man, even though she only ever saw him as a baby in life.
- After she came back to life, Masha woke up in a hospital with a doctor telling her she needed to change her habits and take care of herself. She did just that. She recreated her entire life.
- As Tony leaves her office, Masha feels totally settled on the path she’s chosen. This will all be worth it in the end. These people are going to scale the mountain. With her help.