Nine Perfect Strangers Chapter 60
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It’s 9:00 pm. They’ve been in this room for about 30 hours. They haven’t eaten in over 48 hours.
- The group needs to decide what to do when night comes. They’re no natural light in the room, but there is a light switch.
- Frances wants the lights off at midnight, but the group votes for lights on. Who knows what they’re planning in the night.
- Frances and Carmel talk. She tells Frances that before she had kids she was in private equity. And how her husband left her after she had four kids and he said he wasn’t attracted to her anymore.
- Just then, the lights go out.