Nine Perfect Strangers Chapter 67
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Heather and Frances are trying to figure out why Frances should remain unexecuted.
- Frances tells Heather to appeal to Masha’s ego. Say that France has been super rehabilitated by her time at Tranquillum House. Masha should love that.
- Just then, Masha’s face appears on the screen. It seems it’s time to play Death Row.
- The guests notice that Masha is smoking. She’s also super high.
- Oh, this is not good.
- Masha asks who’s arguing first and Tony volunteers. He’s defending Carmel.
- But Masha isn’t impressed by Tony’s presentation. She wonders why he didn’t come up with a quick PowerPoint slideshow. What have they been doing all this time?
- Carmel volunteers to go next and she wows Masha with lots of meaningless corporate jargon. Wow. Masha is totally out to lunch.
- Then Masha welcomes them all to Tranquillum House. And demands they all do push-ups. This has really gone off the rails.
- Everyone is really starting to panic. Could Masha actually kill them?
- That’s when Masha asks if they can smell the smoke yet?