Epilogue, Part 1
- Here, the "editor" of these letters closes everything out by telling us what happened after Pamela's final letter.
- Her parents came to visit and stayed until the Kentish estate was all ready for them. They then had a happy and comfortable life, visiting their daughter frequently.
- Pamela continued to be totally awesome, had several kids, and was admired and accepted by her new peers.
- Mr. B reformed and became a model Christian.
- Finally, Miss Goodwin came to live with them. Pamela made her into another paragon of eighteenth-century womanhood, and Miss Goodwin ended up married to a nice prosperous dude and was a good wife.
- The end.