- The next day, Mr. B and Pamela do some more wedding planning.
- Like a celebrity marriage, the date is secret, so Mr. B wants to get married at the house.
- No good, says Pamela—she wants to get married in a church. So, Mr. B says he'll clean out the family chapel, which is currently being used as a lumber room.
- Then, Thomas comes in saying that Pamela's parents are super upset and won't send her letters.
- Mr. B tells Pamela to write to them and calm them down, which she does.
- In the evening, Mr. B invited Pamela down to join him in the garden and tells her that he's patching things up with Mr. Williams.