- Time for the news. In North Korea, all the news is made to look like North Korea is awesome and everyone else is evil.
- Guy is still weirded out by the fact that people walk in North Korea. We’re sure they’re leaving their cars at home because they’re worried about their carbon footprints, Guy.
- Guy litters some more. Oh, did we say litter? We mean “throws papers airplanes from his window.”
- Later, he gets to attend a propaganda film and go to The Children’s Palace, “a kind of school for the country’s most gifted children” (10.74). Neat.
- The children play the accordion in unison. They’re so perfect, it’s creepy.
- Guy goes out and gets drunk again.