A Clockwork Orange Scene 3
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The car arrives a little place with a light-up sign that says "Home."
- What could it be? A police station? A stadium?
- Oh, it's a home.
- But it isn't Alex's home.
- Alex and his boys ring the doorbell.
- Inside, a man sits at his typewriter while his wife reads in a weird little space-age egg chair.
- She answers the door. Big mistake.
- Alex says, "There's been a terrible accident!" and he asks to use the phone.
- She tells them they don't have a phone and tries to shut the door on him.
- Her husband tells her to let them in. An even bigger mistake.
- As soon as she unlocks the door, his friends rush in with their canes and beat her husband while singing "Singin' in the Rain."
- He tapes a ball gag into the wife's mouth and slaps her.
- Then they gag the husband too, and vandalize the house, knocking over bookcases and kicking over desks.
- With a pair of scissors, Alex cuts the wife's clothes off.
- As his friend holds her, he takes his own pants off and rapes her in front of her husband.
- Exhausted from all the violence, Alex and his friends return to the milk bar for a drink.