A Clockwork Orange Scene 6
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Dressed in a purple waistcoat, Alex goes shopping.
- He eyeballs two women who are looking at records and sucking on suggestive-looking popsicles. Yes, these popsicles are even more suggestive than your average, everyday popsicles.
- He invites them to his house, and we get a high-speed threesome sequence set to classical music. You've seen one, you've seen them all.
- He later descends into the lobby of his apartment building, where his little gang is waiting.
- They were hanging out and Alex wasn't there, so they came to check up on him.
- He says he was sleeping.
- Dim suggests Alex should stay in bed, so Alex threatens them. He doesn't like hearing sarcasm from these losers.
- Georgie stand up for Dim and tells Alex there's a "new way" and he isn't allowed to pick on Dim.
- And he says they have a plan for a big theft that evening.
- Alex goes along with them, but he's not happy that Georgie is trying to take the leadership position in the group.
- As they're walking, Alex whacks Georgie in the crotch with his cane, and then kicks him into the river.
- He knocks Dim in, too, and as he offers to help him out, he takes Dim's hand and cuts it open with a dagger.
- Who needs enemies when you have friends like this?