- Jafar has a view of the celebration from his evil lair, but he ain't mad. He's got the lamp.
- Jafar rubs the lamp, and the Genie comes out expecting to see Aladdin.
- Um, that's not Aladdin.
- The bad news? Jafar is large and in charge now, and he's ready to demand his first wish. He wants to rule on high as sultan.
- What's a genie to do? He's gotta follow orders.
- Aladdin and Jasmine watch as the Sultan is stripped of his clothes and crown and they are transferred to Jafar. Looks like it's good to be the evil king.
- Aladdin thinks he'll save the day using the lamp, but when he looks inside his turban—shocker—the lamp is gone.
- Jafar tells Jasmine and the Sultan that they will bow to him from now on. The Sultan seems fine with it, but Jasmine is Ms. Defiant.
- Fine then: Jafar knows what his second wish will be. He tells the Genie to make him the most powerful sorcerer in the world. Uh-oh.
- With his new powers, Jafar also takes a minute to reprise "Prince Ali" and unmask Aladdin and Abu. He transforms the royal hero back into the street rat right in front of Jasmine.
- Looks like your sweetie was lying all along, Princess. Bummer, huh?
- For good measure, Jafar also tosses Aladdin and Abu into a faraway tower and shoots them off into space. Bye-bye.
- The tower crash lands on the edge of a snowy mountain. Wow, that was quite a trip.
- Aladdin digs Abu out of the snow and tries to figure out a way to get back to Agrabah. Luckily, Carpet has followed after them.
- After nearly getting crushed by the rolling tower, the three friends are on their way back to Agrabah.