Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Bond travels to Government House and asks for all the information they have on Dr. No and Crab Key.
- Here's the poop: Dr. No runs his bauxite mine on Crab Key like "a concentration camp."
- Too soon, man. Too soon.
- Unfortunately the files on Dr. No are gone. Strangways had them and they've been missing ever since he disappeared.
- Bond picks up a package that has been delivered to him from his home office, then he leaves.
- He finds the secretary, Miss Taro, listening at the keyhole.
- She swears she was just looking for files in a nearby filing cabinet.
- Bond asks her to show him around the island that afternoon. Maybe she can show him right to Dr. No's hiding place.