Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Miss Taro, fresh from the shower in a towel and gold heels (also what we wear in the shower), answers the door when Bond arrives.
- She seems surprised to see him alive.
- The phone rings, and Taro answers it. She tells the person on the other line that she'll try and stall Bond for a couple of hours.
- Bond enters the bedroom and removes her towel. It seems he has his own idea how to spend a few hours.
- Later that night, the two fight like a married couple over whether to go out to eat or stay in.
- For some reason, he calls a taxi even though he drove there earlier.
- He tells Miss Taro that the car wouldn't start, even though he's been inside revving his own engine all night.
- She falls for it, and Bond leads her to the "taxi" which is really a police car. They take her away.
- Bond returns to her bungalow to snoop. And to drink all her liquor.
- He puts pillows in her bed to make it look like she's sleeping, then he sits in the corner with his gun at the ready.
- Who will her nighttime visitor be?