Advertisement - Guide continues below
- A hand reaches through the door and shoots the pillow about eight times. That's one dead pillow.
- The pillow murderer turns out to be Professor Dent, whom Bond disarms and orders to sit down.
- Bond grills the prof, demanding to know who he works for.
- Before Dent tells him, he fetches his gun from the floor and pulls it on Bond.
- But—click, click—he's out of bullets.
- Bond puts a dent in Dent, shooting him in the chest. Then, when Dent falls to the floor, Bond shoots him in the back too. Dang.