Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Bond meets Leiter and Quarrel for a midnight boat ride to Crab Key. How romantic.
- Close to Crab Key, Quarrel cuts the engine, and they paddle in under the moonlight.
- And by "they," we mean "Quarrel."
- They hide the boat inside a little tropical grotto and set up camp for the night.
- When Bond awakes, he spies a beautiful woman in a tiny bikini emerging from the ocean.
- She's singing to a pair of seashells. Hmm.
- Bond approaches her, and she pulls a knife on him.
- He convinces her to let her guard down, and she tells him that her name is Honey Ryder.
- Of course it is.
- A boat speeds toward them, so they run toward the jungle to hide.
- The man on the boat yells through a megaphone, telling them to surrender.
- Bond and Honey remain hidden as the boat opens fire on the beach with a machine gun.
- The boatman says they'll return…with dogs.
- Quarrel runs over and gives Bond the old "I told you so."
- Bond tells Quarrel that was a machine gun, not a dragon.
- But Honey swears she's seen the fire-breathing dragon too. Yes, let's listen to the woman who sings to seashells.