Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Bond pours Honey a hot cup of coffee.
- Bad idea. After drinking the coffee, both Bond and Honey pass out. It must be extra decaffeinated.
- During the night, Bond is somehow in bed. How nice of Dr. No to sneak in and tuck Bond into bed.
- The next morning, Bond and Honey dress in clothes provided in their high-class prison cell closets.
- One of the Sisters escorts Bond and Honey to the elevator.
- The elevator takes Bond and Honey to No's lair, deep beneath the sea.
- As Bond and Honey admire the view of the ocean, No finally makes an appearance.
- He says he designed the viewing glass himself, and it cost $1 million. Tacky!
- They relocate to a dinner table, where No says he's half German, half Chinese, and full treasurer of the most powerful criminal organization in China.
- He stole $10 million in gold and fled to America.
- He wears shiny black leather gloves and suggests that he lost his hands due to radioactivity. That sounds painful.
- Bond threatens No, saying he is very vulnerable on his little island.
- But No says that his island his expendable. When he's done, he'll blow it up and move on. Dr. No's carbon footprint must be the size of a dragon pawprint.
- Before No reveals his master plan, he has Honey removed from the table by the guards. She didn't even get to eat yet. Rude.
- With her gone, No says he's a member of SPECTRE: Special Executive for Counterintelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, Extortion. That's a mouthful.
- They're a criminal organization bent on world domination.
- No says he hoped to recruit Bond to SPECTRE, but Bond would rather take revenge on the man who killed Strangways and Quarrel.
- No is summoned away from the table, and he orders the guards to beat up Bond. What, no dessert?