Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In London, a switchboard operator is concerned that the signal from Jamaica has been broken.
- At a fancy club, a fancy man is looking for James Bond.
- He is found at the Baccarat table, although it's hard to see him behind all the smoke in the air.
- Cough, cough.
- On an impeccable lucky streak, Bond trounces a woman in red named Sylvia Trench, a lovely lady with a clunky last name.
- Bond gets a note that he must leave the table.
- Sylvia follows him, and they flirt their way to another meeting tomorrow afternoon.
- What "game" will they play?