Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Arriving in Jamaica, Bond is photographed by a pretty woman. This is how TMZ got started.
- Outside the airport, Bond is approached by Mr. Jones, a chauffeur for the Government House.
- Bond gives Mr. Jones his bag and goes to a payphone to check his hotel reservation.
- Of course, Bond is no fool. He calls the Government House and asks if they sent a car to meet him.
- Nope. They didn't.
- Bond still gets in the car, though. Stranger danger!
- He asks Mr. Jones to "take him for a ride." And on the ride, the driver realizes they're being followed. Who's the bad guy here?
- Jones speeds down the narrow Jamaica roads and evades his pursuer.
- Bond thanks the driver by pressing a gun to his back and demanding to know who he works for.
- Jones goes for a gun in the glove compartment, but Bond karate chops his hand.
- The two fight outside the car, and Bond roughs Jones up until he finally talks.
- But first, Jones wants a cigarette.
- He bites the cigarette and dies. Tobacco kills, kids.