Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Leiter, Quarrel, and Bond return to the bar where a hopping party is going down.
- Quarrel tells Bond that he and Strangways searched nearby islands, except Crab Key, which is owned by a Chinese man.
- Their little confidential rendezvous is interrupted by a photographer's flash.
- Quarrel restrains the pretty photographer, and Bond takes her camera.
- He recognizes her from the airport.
- She says she's a freelance photographer, but she won't say for whom.
- Until they figure out who her employer is, Bond decides they should investigate Crab Key, a place that scares the local fisherman.
- It's like the Bermuda Triangle of the area.
- Leiter says the Chinese gentleman who owns the island is named—wait for it—Dr. No.
- If that isn't a big red flag, we don't know what is.