Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The scene shifts to upstairs in Henry's tower; it's not clear how much time has passed.
- Henry and Waldman are together and hear a bloodcurdling yell from Fritz.
- They rush downstairs, where they find the monster free.
- They back away and shut a door against him, but he smashes on it in a fury.
- Henry is all distraught. Waldman takes charge though, and says they should knock the creature out with a hypodermic injection.
- Henry feels it would be murder to kill the monster, but Waldman has no qualms.
- Henry comes down with a needle, and gives it to Waldman.
- They open the door, and the monster goes towards Henry; Waldman stabs the needle into him from behind.
- The monster seems like he's not affected at first and starts to strangle Henry.
- But then the shot takes effect, and the monster falls over.
- The monster makes sad little sounds like a whipped kitten.
- Just as they get the monster down Henry and Waldman hear a banging on the door.
- It's Victor; he tells them Elizabeth and the Baron are on the way.
- The three of them drag the monster off to hide it.
- Waldman tells Henry to go upstairs and wipe off the blood that's all over him.
- Elizabeth and the Baron knock on the door, and Victor opens it.
- The Baron demands to see Henry.
- Waldman comes down and tells the Baron to take Henry away.
- The Baron and Elizabeth go up to Henry, the Baron muttering and blustering the whole time.
- They find Henry passed out muttering about Fritz.
- Guilt's not much good now, buddy.
- The Baron and Elizabeth decide to take Henry away; Waldman promises Henry to preserve the research notes and destroy the monster.