Advertisement - Guide continues below
- And it's nightfall now; the Burgomaster's organizing a search for the monster.
- He splits up the crowd into three groups, one to be led by Frankenstein.
- They're going to get the monster, alive or dead.
- And off the mob goes, with shouts and torches. (Though…why don't they have electric lights? Remember, Frankenstein used electricity. Again, the time period seems to wander back and forth.)
- Henry leads one group off to the mountains to search.
- They see the monster, and then they find an injured man who points towards where he saw the monster.
- Frankenstein gets separated from the others, and, of course, that's when he stumbles on the monster.
- Henry tries to scare the monster with fire, but he's not scared by flame any more (ah, that must be why they're all carrying torches).
- The monster and Frankenstein struggle. The monster knocks him unconscious.
- But the villagers are coming, so the monster drags Henry away.
- The monster takes him to a windmill; the villagers surround it.
- The search party tries to bash in the windmill door. Meanwhile, the monster takes Henry upstairs, jodhpurs and all.
- Henry wakes up and pulls himself across the floor. The monster sees him and attacks again.
- Henry hides behind the windmill machinery, then runs and tries to jump from the mill.
- The monster grabs him and they struggle as the villagers watch from below.
- Henry finally falls from the mill; he's unconscious. Some men carry him home.
- The rest stay to light the mill on fire.
- The monster screams in terror in the tower as the flames surround him. He is trapped under a fallen beam.
- Poor monster.
- He is finally dead…at least till the sequel, Bride of Frankenstein.