Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Back in his cell, Bond hides until Goldfinger's guard—almost as stupid as the one who let Bond drive himself back in Switzerland—opens the door.
- Bond disarms the man and escapes.
- Bond prowls Goldfinger's catacombs until he finds himself inside the little model of Fort Knox.
- There, Bond can eavesdrop on Goldfinger's plan to infiltrate Fort Knox—Operation Grand Slam.
- The plot involves nerve gas sprayed by Pussy Galore's Flying Circus.
- Bond writes a secret note to MI6 and wraps his radar device in it.
- But while he is distracted, Bond is yanked down by Pussy, who confiscates his gun.
- Upstairs in the great room, the mobsters play with toy cars on the Fort Knox model.
- Goldfinger decides to try out the nerve gas: he uses it to knock them all out. He must not like to share his Hot Wheels.