- Before departing from the country club, Goldfinger warns Bond against meddling in his affairs any longer.
- To demonstrate why, Goldfinger has Oddjob do a little trick.
- Oddjob throws his hat, and its razor brim decapitates a marble statue.
- Before Oddjob drives away, Bond gives him the golf ball.
- Oddjob crushes the ball to dust in his hand.
- Bond triggers the tracking device, which he has planted on Goldfinger's car, and he tracks the car with the radio in his Aston Martin.
- Bond discovers that Goldfinger is headed to Geneva.
- Bond hops on a plane and follows the crooks through the twisty Alpine roads.
- On the road, Bond gets distracted by a woman who drives more quickly than he does. She passes him on the road, honking at him for driving too slowly.
- Bond wants to follow the woman, but he stays on course, following Goldfinger and Oddjob.
- When Bond stops to spy on Goldfinger, the woman, perched high atop a nearby cliff, takes a shot at Bond with a sniper rifle.
- The woman misses. Is she a bad shot, or did she miss on purpose?
- On the road again, Bond somehow finds himself ahead of the woman. He teases her a bit by speeding up and slowing down in front of her.
- When Bond finally lets the woman pass, he uses the Aston Martin's gadgets to puncture her tires.
- The woman spins off the road as if she hit a banana peel.