- Phil and Rita work on building a snowman. Phil says that he hopes to build snowmen with his children some day.
- Some kids show up and start throwing snowballs. Phil vows to protect Rita from them no matter what.
- Rita falls in a snow bank and asks Phil to help her. They nearly kiss, and then the movie smash cuts to them slow dancing under a gazebo.
- Rita walks down the street with Phil arm in arm and tells him how amazed she's been to learn more about him.
- Phil invites Rita back to his B&B. She doesn't think she should go to his room, but he convinces her. They start kissing on his couch, but Rita says it's all too fast for her and she should go.
- Phil tells Rita he loves her, which makes her realize that their entire day together has been one huge setup on his part.
- It looks like Phil's definition of love is just being really good at tricking someone into liking you.