Advertisement - Guide continues below
- More media coverage: a glimpse into the fashion sense of the Capitol, which seems to believe that everyone should dress like David Bowie in his Ziggy Stardust years.
- Katniss gets cleaned up for presentation to her designer, Cinna, including what looks like a non-Brazilian wax job.
- Cinna expresses his condolences, and vows to do everything he can to dress her with dignity.
- He's not congratulating her like the other idiots. This endears him to Katniss, who's not one for pretense.
- Cinna adds a special touch to Katniss and Peeta's outfits: fire.
- The Tributes line up for the parade, while Capitol citizens frolic in the revelries.
- Media coverage bombards the screen with images of Panem President Snow, our commentators, and the Tributes as they proceed into the grand arena. The crowd goes wild.
- Peeta grabs Katniss's hand; he knows the crowds will love it.
- The mob screams out in delight as Peeta and Katniss raise their arms, hands interlocked with flames bursting from their costumes.
- Show biz creep Caesar Flickerman dubs her "The Girl on Fire."
- President Snow ascends his podium to address the throngs.
- Behind the scenes, the politics begin to take form, while Katniss and her team plot their strategy from her new penthouse digs.