- This begins the credit sequence, and probably one of the best bowling alley-centric montages you're ever going to see in your movie-watching life.
- We see bowling balls sent down the lane, pins struck down, bowlers do little victory shimmies. Bob Dylan's "The Man in Me" plays as all this happens. One guy even picks up a 7-10 split.
- As the credits end, we zoom in on Donny, who bowls a strike and informs The Dude and Walter, "I'm throwing rocks tonight!" (Which is bowling slang for "I'm an amazing bowler!")
- Meanwhile, The Dude and Walter discuss the rug-peeing incident. Walter wants The Dude to seek revenge, and The Dude, predictably, doesn't want to do anything about it.
- Walter points out that there's another guy in L.A. by the name of Jeff Lebowski, a millionaire who's probably the one whose rug the toughs meant to pee on.
- The Dude deems this "f***ing interesting" and decides to pay Jeff Lebowski a little visit.