- Outside, The Dude and Brandt proceed to The Dude's beaten-up car, rug in tow.
- The Dude spies Sex Object ... err, Bunny Lebowski, the young wife of the Big Lebowski. She's painting her toes with green sparkly nail polish. The Dude is intrigued.
- "Blow on them," Bunny says.
- The Dude averts his gaze to notice some guy asleep and floating in the pool adjacent to Bunny.
- He wonders if the guy will mind if he blows on her toes.
- Bunny assures him that he won't because the guy is a nihilist. She makes The Dude an offer that Shmoop can't repeat here.
- Brandt laughs awkwardly and shuttles The Dude off the premises.