- The Dude and his friends are back at the bowling alley.
- Walter, in usual Walter fashion, has brought his ex-wife's Pomeranian dog in a carrier and is quoting founder of the Zionist movement Theodor Herzl: "If you will it, it is no dream."
- Referring to bowling a strike, of course, not establishing a Jewish homeland in the Middle East.
- Another bowler, Smokey, steps over the line, and Walter freaks out and calls a foul.
- Smokey calls BS, which gets Walter really upset: he pulls a pistol from his bag and assures Smokey that he's "entering a world of pain."
- This is bowling. Rules are rules.
- Shocked that Walter is this unhinged, Smokey backs down.